By Erin Blakemore Published May 6, 2020 Why Germany surrendered twice in World War II Haunted by the ghosts of WWI and an uncertain Communist future, Allied forces decided to cover all their bases. On May 7, 1945, Germany unconditionally surrendered to the Allies in Reims, France, ending World War II and the Third Reich….
Why Germany surrendered twice in World War II
- 🚨🚨🚨 What To Do If You Feel Traumatized By... — What To Do If You Feel Traumatized By The Latest Mass Shooting By Lindsay Holmes AND Nats.news Commentary At least 19 children and two teachers were killed on Tuesday in a school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas. Natalie’s Commentary: It’s time to start from a place of truth. Mainstream and social media’s [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨 My career was on the rise, yet I star... — My career was on the rise, yet I started to suffer from debilitating panic attacks “My career was on the rise, I had the beginnings of a financial safety net …Yet I started to suffer from debilitating panic attacks” Posted on May 29, 2022 by hunterwalk Andy Johns Was In-Demand As a Startup Growth Guru [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨 Revelations About Bill Gates And Left... — The Leftist’s Confession About Bill Gates From Nats.news By Natalie Keshing and AmericanProsperity.com May 19, 2022 Software developer and creator of Microsoft, Bill Gates, has been a major focus of the media over the past few years. Most recently, claims the billionaire owns most of the farmland in America has made headlines. A left-wing fact-checking [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨 12 Groups Behind Bribe of Musk’s Twit... — 12 Groups Behind Protest of Musk’s Twitter Takeover Have Ties With Gates Foundation, Soros From The Epoch Times By Eva Fu May 26, 2022 and Nats.news Commentary Natalie’s Commentary: There doesn’t seem to be anything Bill Gates and George Soros won’t do against humanity including bribing Twitter advertisers to boycott the platform in response to Elon Musk’s [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨 China ‘Zero-COVID’ Crushes Economy ... — China Holds Unprecedented Meeting as ‘Zero-COVID’ Crushes Economy From The Epoch Times By Eva Fu May 26, 2022 and Nats.News Commentary Natalie’s Commentary: In an unusual and unprecedented emergency meeting by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, second in command in China with more responsibilities than our worthless Vice President Kamala Harris, Li presided over 100,000 Chinese officials issuing [...]