~ A Woman ~ Someone sent this beautiful Poem to me and I was completely touched…I’m sending it to all the women across this world… When God created A Woman he was working late on the 6th day……. An angel came by and asked. ” Why spend so much time on her?” The lord answered….
~A Woman ~
- Poetry Piquant Glances ~ 697 Views — “She and Him” She played the perfect hostess Denying him nothing He couldn’t desire for more As if she was walking on air She caught the piquant glances Of his yearning for her In her pearls and fitted black She swayed by his breath He smelled her sweet fragrance Of a delicate rose pedal His [...]
- Why Poetry is Historically Important ? Ro... — LITERATURE Why Poetry is Historically Important Robert Louis Stevenson’s ‘Requiem’: A Kind of Homecoming BY SEAN FITZPATRICK June 15, 2021 Updated: June 15, 2021 A white tomb overlooks the sea on a mountain in Samoa. It is the final resting place of one the natives called “Tusitala,” the Teller of Tales. Dead men tell no [...]
- My Sweet, Beautiful Daughter Just Died, A... — Mother and daughter forever. We can’t imagine the pain of losing a child who died in a hospital that was carrying for COVID-19 patients. This story is about a young beautiful woman who died of cancer but was still considered a COVID-19 patient. Her mother and family weren’t allowed to be by her side, facing [...]
- A Letter to Witzigmann 2215 Hits — March 4, 2018 Dear Witzigmann, Thank you. I had forgotten the poetry I wrote not intentionally for the story but eventually weaved into the story in what I called the Poem of Versus. Then, to my surprise, I found out that a poet in the past used the term “Poem of Versus”. I was part [...]
- I Shared My Story With Eleanor 1615 Views — What is a thought? A present state of mind. Retrievable with the spark of a neuron in our brain and suddenly we remember; again. ~ Natalie Dear Eleanor, We do have those weeks that drain the life out of us. I burnt my right hand. Handicapped, even for being ambidextrous. Yes, I eat with [...]