The little possums that could. A children’s fair tale. For all the children’s minds and hearts with magical talent….
The Little Possums That Could
- The Rarest Of Findings — THE RAREST OF FINDINGS: ©Natalie Keshing The rarest of findings. Old watch parts recycled into Steampunk Sculptures by Susan Beatrice. http://bit.ly/1M6povi Here at NatsWritings.com ©Natalie Keshing Editor-in-Chief of [...]
- Our Worlds Are Not That Far Apart — “Our worlds are not that far apart, being human makes it so.” Invite the policemen to your local party. Everyone’s getting their groove on in this happy video. In the wake of 7 deaths last week, two Black American men and five police officers I thought that this video was a wonderful example to all [...]
- The Promised Land (For the child in you.) — Riddles of Twiddly Dee Twiddly Dumb “Who goes there?” “Who Asks?” shaking “I asked you first?” “It Is Only Me.” “There are many me’s. Don’t play games with me. Foolish you are not. But avoiding the truth you might never see The Promised Land. Am I Understood?” “Perfectly, I am one of the trolls [...]
- A Day At The Pool — Heartwarming: A day at the pool. Shared Article: Adorable splashing bear’s story will melt your heart [...]
- Building Confidence 5/3/2016 — Natalie Keshing@NatsWritings Tag BuildingConfidence at natswritings.com “Soon my world will encompass yours, you’ll see the change becoming more you” ~ Natalie Keshing “There is absolutely no shame my dear one, know this today and erase it from your past, you are a perfect being.” ~ Natalie Keshing “1963, it brought back a sweet memory, my [...]