Rudy Giuliani: Several Election Lawsuits ‘Ready to Go’ to the Supreme Court From The Epoch Times BY JACK PHILLIPS November 17, 2020 Updated: November 17, 2020 Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday that the Trump campaign is prepared to lose election-related cases in a bid to push them to the U.S. Supreme Court….
Rudy Giuliani: Several Election Lawsuits ‘Ready to Go’ to the Supreme Court
- 🚨🚨🚨 Nonprofit Watchdog Uncovers $350 Mill... — Nonprofit Watchdog Uncovers $350 Million in Secret Payments to Fauci, Collins, Others at NIH From The Epoch Times By Mark Tapscott May 9, 2022 and Nats.news Natalie’s Commentary: With the information related to these payments not being disclosed, how can the public know whether the federal laws pertaining to federal employee’s receiving distribution of royalties under 15 U.S. [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨 Bill Murray under investigation for ‘... — Bill Murray under investigation for ‘inappropriate behavior’ after film set shutdown From The New York Post by Andrew Court AND Nats.news narrated and commented by Natalie Keshing🤔🧐 Bill Murray is in professional purgatory! 🧐 Filming of the 71-year-old “SNL” legend’s upcoming movie “Being Mortal” has been suspended after a complaint was reportedly filed specifically against [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨What Will Become of Us? — What Will Become of Us? Nats.News Editorial By Natalie Keshing, Editor-in-Chief To further pull the wool over American’s eyes, Biden claimed to the public, he is releasing US oil in an attempt to lower gas prices. Of course, Americans know by now Biden and as Mark Levine pointed out he is a chronic liar. It’s [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨Dr. Mike Yeadon Speaking the Complete ... — Nats.news “Informing critical thinking to save humanity” “Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people.” ~ John Adams From Nats.news by Natalie Keshing, Editor-in-Chief As you may know, nothing is more significant and important to me than protecting my immediate family, all Americans and friends. That involves not only exposing the truth [...]
- 🚨🚨🚨Russia Responds to Biden Sanctions, Cl... — Russia Responds to Biden Sanctions, Claims US Citizens Will Feel ‘Consequences’ From The Epoch Times By Jack Phillips February 23, 2022 Anatoly Antonov, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, claimed that Americans would “feel the consequences” of White House sanctions against Russia for Moscow’s decision to recognize two eastern Ukrainian regions as independent. In a speech on [...]